Structure of the masters program Religion and Psychotherapy
The masters program Religion and Psychotherapy
- is a degree prograe for further education
- is attended extra-occupational with presence phases in Marburg
- allows with its several module options an individual and occupationally relevant specialisation
- is supported by eLearning
- lasts 4 semesters and includes a total of 60 Creditpoints (ECP)
The composition of the 60 Creditpoints (CP) and the width of the presence courses:
The masters program Religion and Psychotherapy is constructed according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). 1 Creditpoint includes 25-30 hours of studying. The masters program Religion and Psychotherapy contains 60 CP administered throughout 2 years (4 semesters). An individual extension of the duration of study is possible.
- 5 main-modules per 6 CP (each with 2 teaching units with 3 days of presence per unit)
- 3 courses out of the specialisation module application and problem areas in the context of religion and psychotherapy per 4 CP (each with 1 teaching unit with 4 days of presence)
- master thesis 18 CP
In the main-module you can choose, according to your profession, between the module theologic baselines for therapists or the module clinical psychological baselines for theologians.
In the specialisation module application and problem areas in the context of religion and psychotherapy you can set your individual focus by choosing 3 out of 8 courses. In this module a transfer of credits of other universities is possible.
In your master thesis you can work with your work experiences. So you can choose objectives of your professional life.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Henning Freund henning.freund (at)eh-tabor.de